These are the silhouettes available in our main selection.
You can mix and match the upper and lower shape when choosing through your corset product options.
• Underbust These are half length corsets that start
from below your bust, looks great under or over top of clothing. Matches
well underneath or overtop your favorite luxury lingerie, dresses, or
blouses. Ideal for those that want to waist-train as it does not
interfere with your bust area. This style is included in the base price.
• Balconette This bust shape has a slight upper curve and light shaping in the bust, ideal for those with smaller busts as it gives the ultimate push up. Best for busts A-C. This style is an additional $25 on top of the base price.
• Sweetheart This bust shape has a very glamorous heart shape curve and nice shaping in the bust. This is our popular overbust style as it provides full coverage and the nicest shaping to the bust. Best for busts B-DD. This style is an additional $30 on top of the base price.
• Plunge If you want to have the maximum cleavage and sex appeal, the plunge style is perfect. It goes a little higher at the top then the Sweetheart and then the center plunges down. Gives the best illusion of a supremely curvaceous silhouette. Best for bust sizes C-DDD. This style is an additional $30 on top of the base price.
Bust alterations are always free if you would like a style that might not suit your cup sizing but you really love the shape. We alter the bust upon request of if we see your bra size indicated in your order may require adjustments. Inner cups are available if you would like an extra push up.
• Curved This is the classic lower V shape, starts from
the high-hip and plunges down the center. Covers everything you need
covered and provides more space to move in then the Longline.
• Long Line This style is our most popular because of the coverage. The side extend over to cover your hip area beautifully. It is curved a little bit on the front-sides to allow you to sit without the corset cutting at your legs.
• Low Hip This style is for the advance corset wearer. The shape goes over the hips and over the back posterior. It gives the most amazing hip silhouette. This is advanced since it is a little harder to sit in and feels more constricting. It is best to purchase a modesty panel if you want your bottom covered. This style costs an additional $30.
• Suspender This style features a unique patterning that is designed for those that want a more vintage girdle look. It has extra long pointed sides and tabs that you attach your garter straps to. It is ideal to purchase 6 garter straps to complete the look. This style costs an additional $15, garter straps not included.
• Hobble Dress This style is available through special order only. It is the most constricting bottom style we have. The corset extends all the way to above or below the knees. A favorite with corset tight-lacing enthusiasts. It is best to purchase a modesty panel if you want your bottom covered. This style costs an additional $60-$100.